Optamark requires applicants to demonstrate minimum liquidity of $60,000 in order to move forward in the process.
The Right Fit
Typically, Optamark franchisees possess many of the following attributes, making the Optamark system a good fit for their business approach:
- Has business ownership, management, or operations experience
- Seeks flexibility to facilitate increased time or for other businesses
- Enjoys setting benchmarks and achieving goals
- Values building a business by delivering “wow” service to customers
- Understands the basics of sales and marketing (Optamark does provide franchisee training in these and other aspects of the business.)
In addition, many Optamark franchisees seek a business in which they can work with a spouse or adult children, and potentially pass the business on to family members when they retire.
Optamark franchisees come from various backgrounds. Many of them never thought they’d own a printing franchise one day!
- Major multi-unit franchisee with other service franchises
- Corporate Marketing Executive
- Advanced IT Professional
- High School Biology Teacher
- TV Executive
- Mechanical Engineer
- Small Business Owner
As part of the Optamark franchise process, you’ll have a chance to speak with many of our franchisees and ask them about their growth with Optamark. Optamark franchisees tend to be a well-connected group, sharing ideas and support.